Thinking of starting an online clothing business? No wonder why. Online apparel stores are a multi-billion-dollar-a-year industry, projected to rapidly grow over the coming years. It is also by far one of the most popular niches in the eCommerce ecosystem.
Whether you are a designer, content creator, social media influencer, or just about anyone looking to start your online apparel business. Blinkstore enables everyone to start their merchandise business within seconds.
Do you want to know how to go about it? Read on.
1. Sign Up
- With Blinkstore, your online store is just a few steps away. Sign up on www.blinkstore.in with an email address of your choice. This email ID will be used by you to manage all administrative tasks related to your online store.
2. Create Your Ideal Online Store
- To begin the creation of your online store, Blinkstore requires you to add basic details of your business.
- While you are going to be equipped with a default theme when you start to create your online store, to ensure that it truly reflects your brand identity and the kind of products you wish to sell, you must customize your store.
3. Customization is King
- Pick the appropriate theme. A theme works as the initial framework of the design of your store and can be customized to suit your style.
- Once you like a theme, apply it to your store.
- Now to give the store theme your personal touch customize different elements of your theme. Upload your logo, customize menu navigation, and add important pages.
- Information/About Page: a description of your brand, values, etc.
- Contact Information Page: This is the page where customers can reach out to you for assistance.
- Transportation Information: Indicate the transportation process and how long it takes to transport, according to city, state, country, etc.
- Return Policy: Indicate the product return policy, how long it takes to refund, etc.
- Hygiene Standards: Let your customers know that your hygiene habits apply to your products, manufacturing, packaging, and delivery.
4. Design Your Merchandise
This is the most important step in your online store creation journey.
Let your artistic intuition guide this process of creating and selling customized products. Most resources on the Internet recommend that you research your audience first, and then create a suitable layout. However, we believe that you must first create a design you like in custom merchandising and then do other things. Ideate concepts, create layouts, optimize designs, make changes and create products you really want to sell.
5. List Away Your Catalogue
Now that we have your store name and selected products, it is time to start listing your products. Before you start the upload process, make sure to have all product information handy.
Take images from all angles, craft detailed descriptions, and include all possible information about the products that might be relevant to your customers (this includes, colors, sizes, materials, etc.)
6. Sampling Is Crucial
Don’t rely on digital previews of your personalized merchandise. Before finalizing your design and product, requesting samples is a smart way to start. Browse all aspects of the examples discussed in this article. If necessary, make the required changes, and then request a reprint. In many cases, styles that look good on paper may lose their appeal after being transferred to physical materials.
7. Promote! Promote! Promote!
- Now that you have finally decided on the design, product, target audience, and platform, it’s time to talk. Attract your customers wisely to generate a lot of interest before launching.
- Start with your own social media followers, who are your target audience and potential customers. Use your Blinkstore web address in stories and posts to bring traffic.
- A reliable way to attract new subscribers and maintain the interest of existing subscribers is through presentations. Showcase your product use cases with eye-catching pictures and post them on all your social media channels.
- Write your content in attractive and friendly colors. Make sure your content is unique and diverse. Use a combination of different promotional items.
- When promoting your design through content, don’t mislead customers by providing too many landing page links. Make sure all links to content point to the login page of your online store.
8. Production, Inventory, Shipping?
- Believe it or not, the only thing left for you to do is reap the profits of your labor. When you choose Blinkstore as your eCommerce partner, we take care of production, inventory, and shipping.
- A team of eCommerce experts is completely at your disposal to take care of supply chains, production lines, inventory management, logistics, as well as payments.
Selling with Blinkstore gives you all the control and profits of the store and little to none of the responsibilities. Additionally, if you’re just starting out on your eCommerce journey, do take a look at our selection of carefully curated blogs to help you out.
Good luck and happy selling!