Clubs in colleges are a one-stop for all-around development, fun, and belongingness. Other than the obvious development of skills and a sense of fraternity, they also allow you to work on your social skills, time management, leadership, and communication. Being a part of a community also goes a long way in building self-confidence. Be it a cultural committee, photography club, dramatics club, dance club, or any other club that you are part of, these experiences shape you for the rest of your life.
And what better way to feel a part of a community than matching apparel for all the members?
In this article, learn how your college club and student organization can use Blinkstore to start your own customized merchandise store for free.
Table Of Contents
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Creating A Store
- Name your store: Assuming your college club already has a catchy name, this step should be fairly simple. And even if you don’t, we’ve got you covered: Go ahead and read How To Pick A Name For Your Brand?
- Pick your products and customize: Blinkstore offers you a variety of different products to customize, so you can pick the ones that suit your club’s requirements. As of now, blinkstore has t-shirts, posters, badges, coffee mugs, masks, canvas print, phone cases, and tote bags.
Step 2: List Products
- Now that we have the name of your store and products custom-designed, it’s time to start listing your products.
- A unique logo will create a powerful first impression and probably drive more participation in your club.
- If you already have a college, club, or event logo decided, you can just go ahead and upload it. Don’t have a logo for your club? No problem, Read Free Logo Generators For Your Online Store for some help.
- Pair your products with creative descriptions to encourage members to buy them.
Step 3: Set Prices And Commission
- Once you’ve figured out your design, now you get to set the price of each apparel item on your online store.
- And since the aim of the store is to make custom products easily available to club members, make sure to keep the commissions on the product at zero rupees.
Step 4: Spread The Word
- Now that your product, design, and audience are finalized, it’s time to spread the word.
- Make sure your club’s social media pages have your products and store’s links showcased in a creative manner to generate buzz.
Step 5: Order Samples
- Order samples of all products to showcase among your club members.
- Take feedback and make the necessary iterations to your products and designs.
Step 6: Share Your Store’s Link
- Once you’ve received the final approval on your newly created custom merchandise store, it’s time to share it with your community.
- Share your club’s online store’s URL in your college via Email and WhatsApp groups and let your club members place their own orders.
With the help of Blinkstore, setting up an online custom merchandise store for your college club is insanely easy. No more ordering in bulk, hoping you get the numbers right. No more handling payments. No more wasting hours trying to gather sizes.
So what are you waiting for? Head on out to www.blinkstore.in and get started today!